UPS Shipping Label
1. The Prescription (Rx) pads are can be downloaded by clicking HERE.
2. Fill out the Rx completely (you can use your own Rx form, if it is more convenient for you), including the doctor’s name, dental office name (if different from the doctor’s name) address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, patient name, etc. Also identify the type of prosthetic desired and any relevant information such as shade, materials, unusual design aspects and any other special instructions required to insure that you receive the result you are looking for.
3. Prior to dismissing the patient inspect the impression for any defects and re-take if necessary. Unreadable impressions will be returned to your office.
4. Rinse and disinfect the impression according to OSHA standards prior to packaging for shipment.
5. Place all components for each case in a releasable plastic bag (zip-bloc, etc…). Small items such as : shade tabs, ramitec impressions, implant parts, etc… should be put in a small box or envelope prior placing in the plastic bag to prevent them from getting lost. If multiple cases are being sent, please make sure that each case is easily identifiable.
6. All stone models should be wrapped in protective padding to insure safe delivery.
7. Place the packaged cases into a shipping box, If more than one box is necessary please tape the boxes all together to make it one package.
8. For more information please call us at 1-877-381-0307