Conditions and Policy Agreement
By signing or sending any RX slip (or a substitute therefor) to Next Dental Lab, I agree to abide by all the following terms and policies.
Next Dental Lab is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Including inconvenience, lost wages, chair time, or pain and suffering.
Next Dental Lab production sites are overseas. Next Dental Lab is not responsible for any delays due to shipping to and from production.
All invoices must be paid in full on or before the 10th of the following month in which they are prepared, even on cases not yet seated in patient’s mouths. You have the option to keep a credit card on file. If you choose to do so, your account will automatically be charged on the 15th of each month. If you do not wish to have your account on autopay, please make sure to pay the balance before the 15th of each month. You may also choose not to keep a credit card on file to avoid being automatically charged, but you must make sure to pay your balance on or before the 20th of each month to avoid your account to be placed on hold. Any amount not paid will incur a 1.5% monthly interest charge and the account will be placed on hold until full payment of the open balance. After 60 days of an account being placed on hold, the account will be passed on to our collection service and all balances owed will incur an additional 25% service fee.
All cases will be billed and payable in stages/billing cycles.
$50.00 will be charge on all returned checks.
All disputes shall be governed by Florida law with venue in Palm Beach County with the prevailing party to recover all fees and expenses associated with case.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
Next Classic Warranty: 1 year for removable, 3 years for Crown and Bridge.
Next Plus Warranty: 2 years for removable, 5 years for Crown and Bridge.
Next Elite Warranty: 5 years for Crown and Bridge.
Turnaround times: All turnaround times mentioned on our website and/or any platform, and/or any marketing material are an average. Any guarantees made regarding our Elite production turnaround times are for our south Florida clients who are local to the tri-county. Any clients located outside of the tri-county areas are subject to the turnaround times not being guaranteed. Although Next Dental Lab usually meets the turnaround time, we don’t guarantee it for any clients located outside of our local courier’s route.
Additional Warranties: 90 days for night guards and for any case doctor could not deliver to the patient without requesting any remake, from the date the invoice was created. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, whether expressed or implied and may not be may modified by any agent, employee, representative, or distributor of Next Dental Lab. Bite blocks, Diagnostic wax up, temporary cases, cannot be returned for credit.
- Prosthesis must be inserted by a licensed practicing dentist.
- Patient must adhere to semi-annual dental maintenance (cleaning and exam) Program, in the office of a licensed practicing dentist.
- Any case with an unclear impression, where the technician needs to do the best he can, and proceed, because the doctor could not provide a new impression, this voids the warranty.
- Any remake case, must include the original dental prosthetic, at the time of the remake, with model work, to avoid a new charge.
- Any remake case with instructions different from the original case (shade, material, type of clasps for partials, etc…) will be fully recharged.
- For shade remake, if the case is delivered with a shade different than the original order, because of Next Dental Lab mistake, the case will be refabricated at no charge. To avoid a new charge, make sure to request the remake to be done with the exact same shade requested the first time, if not, the case will be fully recharged.
- Any case that comes back for a remake without new impressions and/or models, voids the warranty.
- Any case that requires a reduction coping for occlusal clearance or draw problems, voids the warranty.
- Any case that requires lab to spot the opposing teeth for clearance voids the warranty.
- Any case that Doctor requests the technicians to trim, best they can and proceed, means the margins were not clearly visible to the technicians. This voids the warranty.
- Any case with a double-sided quadrant (triple tray) impression that has the sides of the tray showing through the impression material, this voids the warranty.
- Any case that is an inlay or onlay that was recorded in a double sided (triple tray) impression, voids the warranty.
- Any impression sent as putty wash technique, voids the warranty.
- Any case made to fit under an existing partial, must have the partial sent in the impression or at very minimum a jig must be taken of the partial clasps for the technician to properly fit the new case under the existing partial clasps. If no partial or jig is sent with the impression, this voids the warranty.
- All parts provided by doctor’s office for implant cases must be from the same brand as the implant seated in patient mouth, if not, this voids the warranty.
- Any digital case processed, as per doctor request, without a 3D printed model, will not be covered under the warranty.
- Any digital remake case, original restoration and models must be received by Next Dental Lab, no later than 7 business days after the remake request. If not, case will be fully recharged.
- Dental office agrees with baseline dental standards and technical recommendations, maybe not listed above
- Any case can be remade at no charge with all conditions above only twice. The 3rd remake and more if needed will be charge in full.
- Any case with alginate impressions must already be poured. All cases non-poured alginate impressions will not be covered under the warranty.
- Any case with high-noble alloy(s) will not be covered under the warranty.
- For case remakes that are made with semi-precious alloys: If the amount of alloy used in the remake case is more than the amount of alloy used in original case, then the difference will be invoiced on the remake.
- Any zirconia cantilever bridge cases with distal pontics will not be under warranty due to zirconia having a high risk of breaking for this type of restoration. (Contraindicated)
- Next Plus Policy: All prescriptions not detailing FULL or LAYERED zirconia for the order will move forward at Next Dental Lab’s discretion: Full zirconia for upper/lower posterior teeth and layered zirconia for upper/lower anterior teeth.
CANCELING DIGITAL CASES
- Any requests to cancel a digital case must be made within the first 24 hours from when the case is received by Next Dental Lab. Any cancellation requests made after 24 hours are subject to being charged at full price.
CANCELING PHYSICAL CASES
- Any requests to cancel a physical case must be made within the first 72 hours from when the case is received by Next Dental Lab. Any cancellation requests made after 72 hours are subject to being charged at full price.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Repair or replacement of appliance
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Cash refund for prosthesis
- Cost incurred for removal or insertion
- Bite blocks are not covered under warranty.
- Custom trays are not covered under warranty.
- Repairs resulting from accidents, neglect, abuse, failure of supportive tissue structures, improperAny case adjustments, or improper dental hygiene.
- Incidental or consequential damage, including inconvenience, lost wages, chair time, or pain and suffering.
- All denture cases that are processed as “1-Step Direct Finish” are not covered under warranty.
All conditions listed above are subject to change.
RECEIVING CONTENT, MESSAGES, EMAILS, AND OTHER FORMS OF COMMUNICATION
By submitting your information on any form on our website, you agree to receive content and messages from Next Dental Lab, and/or any of our subsidiaries.